Typewriter. Ring Binder. Scrapbook.
Scrivener combines all the tools you need to craft your first draft, from nascent notion to final full stop.
Scrivener 3 is now available for Windows with discounts for owners of Scrivener 1. This major update to Scrivener that not only brings some very cool new features but also improves and simplifies what was already there. To name just a few improvements:
- The interface has been overhauled and modernized.
- Compile has been redesigned and is now not only easier to use but also more flexible.
- The text system now has a full styles system (which is even more powerful when used with the new Compile).
- View index cards on colored threads based on label color (great for tracking different storylines or anything else).
- Improved ebook export.
- Keep track of how much you write each day using Writing History.
- Improved Custom Metadata allows you to add checkboxes, dates and list boxes to the Inspector and outliner.
- Enhanced outlining.
- Refer to up to four documents in the main window using the new Copyholders features.
- Quickly find any document in your project using the new Quick Search tool.
- See draft and session progress bars in the toolbar.
- The powerful new Bookmarks feature replaces Project Notes, References and Favorites, and allows you to view oft-needed documents right in the Inspector.
- Use Dialogue Focus to pick out all the dialogue in your text.