Inkers Mini Con 2022 goes live tomorrow (Jan. 22) with four online classes designed to propel your author career to the next level.
Here’s the class lineup:
- Putting Your Best Book Forward – a panel taught by Dave Chesson, Najla Qamber, Marcel Liemant, and Hannah McBride.
- Profit First: Create Intentional Outcomes in Your Book Business – taught by author and business coach Susanne Mariga.
- Are You Stuck, Blocked, or Just Burned Out? – taught by author and Gallup-certified strengths coach Becca Syme.
- Hooking Your Readers From the First Page – taught by award-winning author and coach Joan Dempsey.
In addition to the classes, your $29 event ticket includes:
- participation in live Q&As with the speakers,
- six months of access to recordings of the classes and Q&As, and
- access to networking in an attendee-only Facebook group.