In this newly released guide, former Amazon Advertising manager Janet Margot shares how to create, manage and optimize book ads.
From the website:
You’ll learn how to:
- build your ads strategy,
- create basic ads,
- avoid costly mistakes,
- manage campaigns while driving spend efficiency,
- use advanced features tailored for your use case,
- scale your ads at the right time,
- detect key signals improving your chance of success,
- discern what Amazon recommends vs. what works for books.
Amazon Ads can be complex to navigate, particularly for books. This guide will teach how … to simplify your approach, free up your headspace, and get back to writing.